Monday, October 29, 2012

In The Spirit of Halloween!

For Halloween I had planned on doing a scary face painting with pointy teeth like Mileena from Mortal Kombat while wearing one of my lolita dresses but alas...I didn't realize that I needed latex glue *sigh* so instead I just did Sugarskull. This was the first time I messed with face paint and I'm quite surprised that I didn't feel nauseous like I usually do (I get nauseous really really REALLY easily like, it's super ridiculous).

I walked in on my little brother in the living room and he freaked out xDD Then we took pictures to post on his Facebook.

And right now my area is feeling the backlash of Sandy the hurricane and we've got some pretty heavy winds blowing with little rain. So what I shall be doing, since my school is closed, is studying for upcoming tests and preparing for Samhain. Also, I've been thinking of ways to make my blog more interesting. You must agree that I don't post very interesting things like other blogs that post OOTD or reviews or exciting outings. I will try and work on that to better entertain you all and myself (lol). By the way, if any of you know how to work with CSS or coding for blogging I'd be sooooooo happy if you would help me out I want to custom my blog to be beautiful but since I don't know coding it's quite difficult.

Stay safe my sweets~ <3

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for a Liebster award~
    here is my post with the questions:
    http://4everjess.blogspot.com/2012/11/sorry-i-have-been-gone-for-so-long.html

    I can't wait to see your post :D

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! Thank you so much!!!!!! :D I never got an award before I really appreciate this! <3

      Delete