Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Post About Stuff

Hi-ho!
I figured I'd post pictures about new things I have. Ive gotten a new belly dance outfit that I intend on using as a gypsy costume for Halloween and possibly a dance event if it ever shows up. I also got a veil, a gold coin belt (not a coin sash/hip scarf), gold coin anklet, a olive green tribal style gypsy skirt, a necklace, bracelet, belt, phone case, and phone charms. I also got a pair of knock-off uggs but they hurt my feet so I won't be wearing them. I need to get more boots...

I've also started saving up for my first tattoo which I want to be a gypsy doing sugar skull. Dunno if you've noticed, but I'm in love with gypsy stuff particularly Russian gypsies lol I'll put a picture of what I want as a tattoo and my current nails.

Anyway, here are pictures. This was a relatively short post lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment