Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Kimchi Bambie Blue Circle Lens Review

Herrooo~

Tonight I shall be reviewing a pair of lenses Ive had for about a month now. They're, as you probably read from the title, the kimchi bambi blues. I bought these from LensVillage along with the Kimchi Bambie Greys and DollyEye Greys (I'l get to those later).


The Store Itself

★★★★★/5

Their online shop is easy to navigate and they have a wide variety of choices. Not to mention they have very decent prices and give you free standard shipping with orders over $50 and free expedited shipping on orders over $80. I've ordered from them before with standard shipping and for some reason it took about a month and a half for them to get to me. I'm unsure if that was just a bad time for things to be shipped to the States or standard shipping really does take that long. My friends tell me it only usually takes 2-3 weeks for standard.

~The Lenses~


Color: ★★★★★/5

Enlarging: ★★★★★/5

Comfort: ★★★★/5

These lenses cost $19 (without shipping and tax) which is AMAZINGLY cheap to me lol. I bought these because they looked similar to the Princess Mimi/Bambi lenses but cheaper. The color is very vibrant especially in flash and in webcam photos (They can look like the kimchi greys in flash). In regular sunlight they are still vibrant also. These lenses stick to my eyeballs very well and don't move around but my only problem is that, due to my eyes being kind of on the dry side, I get blurred vision when I blink because my eyes are drying out the lenses as well. The diameter is 15mm but have an effect of 16mm due to the dark ring around the outside and have a water content of 55%.



Taken with webcam



Taken with a regular (crappy) camera with a flash

Alright! This was relatively short but hopefully informative lol. And here's a picture of my makeup for today just because. Have a good night/day!


No comments:

Post a Comment