Monday, December 3, 2012

The Liebster Award~

I've been ever so kindly nominated by Forever Jess for the Liebster Award. This is my first time receiving one of these so I feel SO FREAKIN HONORED xD I always wanted one haha. Well here we go:

Rules:

* You must post 11 facts about yourself.

* You must answer 11 questions from whoever nominated you.

* Choose 11 bloggers that you would like to nominate.

* Create 11 questions to ask your nominees.

* Let them know they are nominated!!

* No tag backs ~

Eleven facts about Miivii:

#1 Spiders freak me the freak out. I can't stand them

#2 My favorite all time food is Pho with roundsteak and tripe =w= mmmmmmm~

#3 I don't have a set favorite color, it changes often

#4 My room can't stay completely clean for more than two days xD

#5 I cut my hair off earlier this year and I'm growing it natural

#6 I'm Pagan

#7 I buy too much crap on the internet T^T

#8 I had a girl pug and she was the cutest, ugliest thing I've ever loved

#9 I've only been in one relationship back in August 2011 I'm still in it

#10 I love to change my look even if t's something simple like wearing baggy pants and a tight T-shirt as oppose to jeans with a fancy top and shoes

#11 I love to dance hip-hop but my passion is belly dance and gypsy dance!

Eleven Questions

* What is your favorite movie? and what is your favorite scene from that movie?

My favorite movie is the Disney version of The Hunchback of Notre Dame. My favorite scene is when Quasimoto sing Heaven's Light and Frollo backs it up with HellFire <3 I love Frollo -w-

* Do you like comic books or manga or neither? Fav. comic/manga?

I can honestly say I haven't read a comic book...so manga lol my favorite manga was Vampire Knight until they stopped updating it and the website I was reading it on got removed T^T. I wanna get my hands on a Yaoi manga filled with explicit scenes though, that would bee AMAZING

* What is something or someone that makes you angry?

LAWD so many things to choose from! I'd say when I have to repeat myself to people I'm friends/family with. If a stranger asked me I wouldn't mind, but if I know you I'm gonna be a lot shorter with you lol

* Favorite Candy?

I don't have a favorite lol I just like candy

* What is the funniest thing you have heard a child say?

Uh...I dunno xD I'm not around a ot of kids so I can't really answer that

* What were you for Halloween?

I was three things: A pirate, a Lolita doll, and I did sugar skull all on three separate days

* If you could go on a date with your crush, what would you do on your date?

If I wasn't dating my awesome boyfriend, me and my crush (either T.O.P or Rain) would do everything! Get some sweets, go to the movies, ice skate, sneak into a concert the whole typically awesome K-drama date thing

* What is your dream job?

To tour the world with Belly Dance Superstars or Rachel Brice and her company The Indigo. Or do voice-over work

* What are five things you can't live without?

Delicious food, sleep, music, my laptop with internet, and wigs o_o

* Do you play any instruments? If not, what instrument would you like to play?

I kind of play the keyboard, I'm no pro but I try lol. I'd love to play the violin or electric guitar

* Cats or Dogs?

Dogs, especially pups!

My questions and nominees


What's your favorite place to shop (online, in person, or both)?

What's something you enjoy doing in your spare time?

Earrings, bracelets, rings, or necklaces?

Do you think you've changed since high school/middle school? For the better or worse?

What's your current favorite song?

Water or juice?

What's one thing you can't live without?

Do you listen to J-rock?

How about K-pop?

Who's your favorite artist from either one?

Paper or plastic? ._.

Since most of the people I follow already have been nominated for this award (that I know of) I shall pick~:


Tomo

Amani
Lisha

2 comments:

  1. :D omg~~~ haha thanks for answering my questions! I am honored to nominate you for the liebster award :O cuz you are secretly one of my favorite internet peoples. you are so cute~ and you are super good at gyaru stuff. I am jealous.
    Oh and I found a yaoi manga at a second hand store by my house just yesterday XD I couldn't look at it though because it was in a glass case. It probably had many explicit scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet x3 I only try to be good that's all that counts lol AND YOU SHOULA BOUGHT ITTTTTT!!!!

      Delete