Wednesday, May 21, 2014

新しい♡Review: Puffy 3-Tone Grey/ Royal Vision Macaron Grey

Hello all!

Today's review is on the puffy 3-tone grey circle lenses also known as Royal Vision Macaron Greys. I bought these lenses from LensVillage along with two other pairs of lenses that I will review as well (TheDollyEye Dreamy.i in brown and I.Fairy Hanabi red).

The bottle says that the lenses are 16mm with an 8.6 B.C but they seem more like a 14.5mm. The water content is 42% so they're kind of comfy, my eyes aren't used to wearing contacts yet so I just have to get used to it them again. The customer service from the store was good this time. It took them about a week to ship my order out after placing it but got to my house within 3 days from its shipping.

Here's what the lenses look like in lighting from my vanity. As you can see they are very very vibrant and I love them!

And here is the lenses in light coming from my window

RATINGS!

Comfort: ♡♡♡/♡♡♡♡♡

Color: ♡♡♡♡♡/♡♡♡♡♡

Enlargement: ♡♡♡♡♡/♡♡♡♡♡

If you're looking for lenses that are easily seen and have an enlarging effect I HIGHLY recommend these lenses for you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment