Saturday, September 29, 2012

Random Lol

So I just bought two creams for my face. One is to get rid of under eye puffiness and the oher is a fading cream. The Eye Fade cream is by Dagget & Ramsdell and I'm assuming the Facial Fade Skin Lightening Cream is by the same company even though the jar doesn't have a company label on it...very strange.

I bought these in the CVS store for $6. I have seen a difference in my skin with the Facial Fade and I've only used it about 5-6 times once a day right before I go to bed. I don't have really really dark acne marks all over my face, but I do have three groups of medium-dark acne scars right under my cheeks and on my chin. I can already see them lightening up and starting to fade but I also am noticing 1-2 pimples popping up near the areas that I apply the cream so I need to start getting into a routine of cleaning my face and putting on acne preventive meds again...or my monster's about to show up...*shrug* either way it's not breaking me out bad lol. So would I recommend this product? Uh...der. It starts working quickly and effectively! The only downside I have is that they don't have directions for it on the jar, only the box.

Now, onto the Eye Fade Cream...I can't say I'm seeing any results from this product just yet.If I remember correctly, on the box it said you should begin seeing results in 3 months and if not then discontinue using the product. So...if I read that right, then this products takes a while to work. That being said, I can't really give a review of it until I use it for an extended period of time. Hopefully I remember to review it later.

OTHER NEWS

* Me and Miyabi are hosting a Gal me2 (meet) at the convention Anime USA in Washington, D.C if any of you readers/followers are in the area. We plan on just going to lunch just in case some of you guys aren't going to the convention.

*I have joined my university's belly dance troupe! WOOO! So now I'll be more busy with practice and trying to not let online assignments sneak in and drop my grades down ;_; Like they already are

I did my nails like three days ago but my thumb nails, left index finger, and left pinky finger nail popped off and the design sucked so I fixed them tonight and this is what they look like right now

Also, I've been really really lazy with dressing up because I'm finding myself not liking my clothes. My mind is it "cool weather mode" so it wants to put on tights/leggings and mini skirts and boots, but it's not that cold yet ;_; So I've just been doing my makeup with whatever I wear and my hair is disappointing me as well *sigh* my skills are dwindling...so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment