Thursday, September 6, 2012

Something Most Girls Worry About

Weight. Yep, I'm worrying about my weight lol. I know some of you get tired of seeing girls talk about or complain about their size, but I won't be complaining...at least not on here. I just wanted to let you know that I'm in the process of losing weight! I've already dropped 10 Ilbs and I plan to lose some more. I'm not sure how much I want to lose because I'm not entirely sure what size would look good for me :/ I'd like to keep my ass (or at least get it mo' bubbly! I love nicely shaped butts xD) at the size it is just shape it up but my tummy, thighs, and arms gotta go -_-. I just need to remember to not give into fast food, which is pretty damn hard cuz I'm SURROUNDED BY IT! I mean, I just started University and during my break I always sit in the dining area and sometimes it's just hard T^T but I usually don't have money to give into my cravings anyway so this is the first time I can say I'm glad I'm broke.

In case you're wondering, I'm currently sitting at 189 and I'm 5 foot 9 inches. Yeah, that doens't sound bad but it doesn't look good all the time. I also need to be cautious of my weight because all of my family on my dad's side (minus my dad and one aunt and a few cousins and my sisters) is obese. If they aren't shaped like Lumpy Space Princess then they're shaped like very bottom heavy pears. The family on my mom's side are skinny with no shape minus their big boobs. Yeah...my genes are like, "WTF DO WE DOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?" So I'm really trying not to become too big or too skinny.

Along with my plan to lose weight, which includes exercising and dieting, I also plan on doing some corset training :3. From what I've researched, corset training is like getting the gastric band on your stomach except less costly and with no surgery. It puts pressure on your stomach so it feels fuller faster and also makes your waist tinier to give a better curvier shape. In case you're wondering, no I'm not trying to go to some drastic size like that lady with the smallest waist in history. Just a few inches. There's actually a girl I'm friends with on Facebook who uses corsets and I like the way it looks on her. Her name's Jazmin (not Sullivan, I don't even think I know her last name lol) but she goes by Lola Von on FB if you want to look for her and has a Model Mayhem account.


(I don't own this picture in any way, just so ya'll know)

LOOK AT THAT SHIT!!!! I swear just looking at her pictures motivates me to lose weight lol I just love the way her waist is...so well-shaped and just...perfect!

Yeah so...I just wanted to share that with you all. Be looking out for updates and hopefully more pictures <3 And to you all also trying to get in shape don't give up hope! Stay motivated and trying not to give it, get someone to help you out if you need it. Or at the very least avoid fast food and soda and drink lots of water lol

No comments:

Post a Comment