Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Etude House Product Review!

Hello all! Today I'm going to review a few products from the Etude House line. I made a video about it but I'm also making a post because I have pictures that'll show the products better on my skin.

First up is the Etoinette Heart Blusher in Coral. I've picked this colors because I figured the pink one would be too pink on me. Not gonna lie, the pigment isn't something that shows up well on my skin unless the sun hits it right that's why I would recommend it as a highlight.

As you can see,it's not something you can see clearly (and I was also wearing a highlight underneath so I guess this isn't fair lol)

I do have to warn you that if you pack it on too much it'll make your face look super shiny.

Next up is the Etoinette Crystal Shine Lip in PBE001. I was expecting this to be more brown than it was but it's still not bad. It's a nice subtle nudish pink that looks quite lovely if I do say so myself. It's very smooth and doesn't have a sticky feel to it at all, very velvety. I think after a few hours the color does fade to a less vibrant pink

In the last picture I'm wearing the color on my bottom lip and nothing on my top lip so you can see the difference.

The other product I bought was the Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Mist, I don't think I can do a true review on it because I've only used it once (which was today). I can say that it's very perfume-y so if you are sensitive to smells then don't buy it. When you first smell it it has a nice faint floral smell but if you spray it more than once it will smell very strong.

Sorry I don't have any pictures of the spray :(

Hope you guys enjoyed the review and found it helpful! Have a happy and safe New Year and happy holidays! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment