Monday, August 27, 2012

Review: 3-Way Lash Lining Tool

Helloooooo! Long time no see, eh?

Yes, It's been about two weeks since my last post, but that's mainly because I had no idea what to post about lol. Nothing exciting has happened and I haven't bought anything new. But this past Saturday was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend of one year, Eric <3. This is the first relationship I've been in and I'm super lucky to have it turn out to be so awesome the first time :D I love him so much.

One of my anniversary gifts was this Two Faced 3-Way Lash Lining Pen that I spotted in Sephora one day. I saw it and thought, "Wow! This pen seems like it would be great for drawing bottom lashes!" The pen cost $22 in both the store and online.

So I tried it out and, me being the ultimate pro at drawing lashes [not], I found it helpful. I think it looks better when you draw Cocona/Serina type bottom lashes since it has three tips. It doesn't say that this eyeliner is waterproof and it does wipe off easily. It says it can also be used to apply dots along the top lash line to give the appearance of a thicker lash line, which frankly I didn't see that effect, probably because I lack my own set of noticeable natural lashes so that effect is useless to me lol.

This was a short review, but it's not too much to this pen. Here's some pictures of example lashes I drew. Keep in mind, I AM A BEGINNER AT DRAWING THESE so excuse my ugly penmenship lol.

And here's a picture I took some days ago when I was trying a new way to apply bottom lashes to change the shape of my eye.

Hope you enjoyed and found it helpful~ <3

1 comment: